Intel RAID Controller RS3DC080
Diskkontroller - 8 Kanal - SATA 6Gb/s / SAS 12Gb/s lav profil - 12 GBps - RAID 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, 50, 60 - PCIe 3.0 x8
Ikke på lager
- Logg inn for pris
- LSI SAS3108 ROC controller providing SAS 3.0 capability including 12 GB/s data transfer
- Embedded 1 GB 1866 MHz cache (ECC DDR3 memory) to efficiently store data in transition
- One or two HD SFF8643 SAS/SATA connectors for up to eight internal ports
- Speaker to deliver audible alerts
- X8 PCI Express generation 3 interface for fast communication with the server board
The Intel RAID Controllers RS3DC080 doubles the available bandwidth of current 6 GB/s SAS solutions, and offers a higher level of RAID performance and security compared to entry-level products. They feature eight and four internal ports respectively, deliver two 12 GHz processor cores and 72-bit DDRIII interface that drives 1 GB cache memory at 1866 MHz. They support 8 PCI Express lanes that comply with the latest PCI Express 3.0 specification with 8 gigatransfers per second (GT/s) per lane. Plus, each adapter supports 8 individual SAS ports operating at 12 GB/s.
The Intel RAID Web Console 2 included in these adapters enhances RAID volume creation by empowering administrators to further optimize their storage for application performance and data protection. With an intuitive graphical user interface, this Intel RAID Web Console 2 deploys all the critical system storage functions and helps eliminate complexity and learning curves. Plus, since all Intel RAID solutions are validated across multiple platforms with Intel boards, chassis, and systems, when used together they deliver the best combination of performance, built-in.