Cisco IP Phone 8821 - Trådløst ekstra håndsett
Bluetooth-grensesnitt - IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (Wi-Fi) - SIP - 6 linjer
100+ På lager
- Logg inn for pris
- IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac radio for VoWLAN communications support
- The large 2.4-inch (6 cm) color (240 x 320 pixels) display makes viewing easy
- IP67 rated for protection against dust and water immersion between 6 inches (15 cm) and 3.2 feet (1 m)
- MIL-STD-810G standard for shock resistance
- The phone offers exceptional voice quality with high-definition (HD) voice
- A built-in full-duplex speakerphone offers high-quality hands-free communications
- The phone supports third-party Bluetooth 3.0 headsets and a 3.5-mm headphone jack for added freedom
- The Applications key provides direct access to XML applications such as push-to-talk and Lone Worker
- Battery life delivers a minimum of long hours of talk time and very long hours of standby time
- Enhanced encryption support for SHA-1 and SHA-2 signatures
- Fast, secure roaming using 802.11r and Cisco Centralized Key Management roaming
- Automatic certificate renewal - SCEP support
While the 8821 is sleek and lightweight, the design is hardened for users. It is Ingress Protection standard (IP67) rated and is sealed for protection against dust and immersion in water. The device is also MIL-STD-810G tested, with a dozen drops onto concrete from heights of up to 6 feet (1.8 m), to help ensure shock resistance and avoid breakage if dropped.
The 8821 enhances security and simplifies configuration management. Stronger encryption is supported for certificate management and policy enablement with the support of Secure Hash Algorithm 2 (SHA-2). Simple Certificate Enrollment Protocol (SCEP) eases IT administration by enabling automatic certificate management on the device.
End users will enjoy a larger, higher-resolution color display and a user experience that is common with Cisco IP Phone 8800 Series desk phones. In addition, roaming between access points within the campus will support more seamless voice communications with the 8821's support of Fast Transition (802.11r). This protocol was specifically designed for mobile voice over IP (VoIP) communications devices within Wi-Fi networks.
The 8821 supports Cisco and/or third-party XML applications such as push-to-talk.